Killifish News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» KAB 2012 International Killi Photo Competition
[Fr-En] photography contest- Concours photographie I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:17 am by Killifish News

» Photo of september
[Fr-En] photography contest- Concours photographie I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:40 pm by Killifish News

» [Fr-En] photography contest- Concours photographie
[Fr-En] photography contest- Concours photographie I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:55 pm by Killifish News

» [Fr-En]Recording to the map From geolocation
[Fr-En] photography contest- Concours photographie I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:07 pm by Killifish News

» Killifish News details
[Fr-En] photography contest- Concours photographie I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:37 am by Killifish News

[Fr-En] photography contest- Concours photographie

Go down

[Fr-En] photography contest- Concours photographie Empty [Fr-En] photography contest- Concours photographie

Post  Killifish News Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:55 pm

Le forum vous propose d'élire chaque mois la meilleure photos, vous avez la possibilité de poster votre photo sur le thème des killies;(Biotope, parade, couple, killiphile connus,...)

Entre le 01 et le 15 du mois déposez vos photos.

Entre le 16 et le 31 élisez la photo que vous préférez.
Pour donner le plus de chance à votre photo favorite, utilisez le site facebook et faites monter les "LIKE"
Le résultat sera communiqué en suivant !

The forum offers each month to elect the best pictures you can post your photo on the theme of Killifish; (Biotope, parade, family, killiphile famous, ...)

Between 01 and 15 month drop your photos.

Between 16 and 31 elect the picture you prefer.
To give the best chance for your favorite photo, use the facebook site and made ​​up the "LIKE"
The result will be announced in next!

Killifish News
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/groups/killifishnews/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum